Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I create this effect?

Options
  • 27-07-2005 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Anyone know how I can recreate an effect similar to the wavey lines in the following image?

I want to use it as an image overlay to create a sort of "official document" effect. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

I'd start with a single line matching whatever curves you need, duplicate it a few times parallel to itself and go from there.
    Snot rocket science tbh... with things like this, by the time you've found a super funky way of doing it, it'd already be finished if you'd used some elbow grease.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

The logo would have been made in Adobe Illustrator.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Thats very simple.. what do you want it to say, I could have a shot at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭billstraighten

its so obvious what its for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

its so obvious what its for
    I imagined a "fashion police" ID, where Duffman and his camera crew goes around "arresting" badly dressed people and taking them shopping for a new look... and lots of laughs were had.
    Is this what you were thinking too?

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I know Duffman IRL, don't worry, I'll have him gutted if he's forging passports ;)

Advertisement