Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valuation(shuder)

Options
  • 28-07-2005 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭

Girlfriend selling her old PC what sould she be lookin to get?

1000Mhz Athlon
    20Gb HDD
    256 RAM
    DVD-ROM
    CD-RW
    Ati Rage128 Agp
    17"CRT
    XP Pro.

So how much ya think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

80 - 100 bucks is my guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Yeah? See thing is ill give her 100 or so for it i'd say. Just a case of anyone think its woth more? Or know anyone lookin for somethin sim? (oh that casewas 170 by the by)

(oh that casewas 170 by the by)

U mean the pc case that this is in??
    There is a guys selling a 1000mhz amd and mobo at the moment for 20bucks. The hdd is maybe 10bucks. Ram/dvd/cd/gfx would go for about 30-40 bucks, and then the monitor and Xp just add that little extra really.

What case is it ??

No the Akasa we has talkin bout in the other thread!!! Its a standars atx gateway.

Oh i see. I know u didnt get it cause i was chatting with a guy that works at peats today on the forums :D . He says its now 149 euro, and with my no vat i can get it for less than 120 :p , im thinking. He has even offered me a side deal ;). Oh there is only 1 in the whole shop :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I know!! Side deal? Grrr.. are they gettin more? I dont have enough at the moment!!

Not sure if they are getting more, i would think so, be stupid not to. Im just not sure if i should go for it, might be moving to england soon and then i will be taking my shoe box pc. Then it would be a waste, just sit on my desk looking pretty :p

I'll gladly take it!!!

I had seen many pic's/reviews of it and it always looked small to me. Then i saw it in person, thing is bloody HUGE, couldnt believe it. Would have to add an extension to my desk,

He he he i have a custom made desk already!

• Advertisement
Advertisement