Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**ATTN : GAMERS** (was - Just Wondering)

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,401 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

No
    Spawn on Xbox.

It's initially 50 and 100cc but 150cc is unlocked after beating both these. Instead of unlocking it you can just get a save state from www.zophar.net

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

No
    Retr0gamer wrote:
    Spawn on Xbox.

It's initially 50 and 100cc but 150cc is unlocked after beating both these. Instead of unlocking it you can just get a save state from www.zophar.net

Excellent - Think ill play through 50cc and 100cc myself though ... ill need the practice :D

Challenge post edited.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

No
    OK -

now that I have some spare time, i'm going to split the two challenges into two seperate threads to post the results in.

Whoever has the highest score by next thursday gets exclusive bragging rights (unless someone beats them afterwards obviously) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

put in tekken tag, not tekken 5...i can get a KO in tag in 3 seconds with jin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

No
    pgr 2 on the xbox or any NFSU (2lazy 2 type full words)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

What sorta proof is required(boards is also full of good image editors ;))

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

yea, you need common games that everyone plays. Like Pes4-most goals in a 2minute match on any difficulty or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

This is quite exciting:)

I used to race against WipeOutPure ghost images uploaded on some forum whose link I can't find now... 'twas cool if humbling.

How about an AdvanceWars thread? 2player and you post the moves you input on your side, then input whatever the other guy posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

No
    god that would take forever/

• Registered Users Posts: 54,346 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

No
    tiger woods 2005 golf [xbox version for me]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Super Smash Bros Melee :)
    You know you want to.

Advertisement