Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Section on its' own for IBB

• 28-07-2005 9:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 865 ✭✭✭

I suggest giving Irish BroadBand a section of its own with in Nets/Comms.

To be honest I get browned off listening to people moaning about the service. I have an IBB 2Mb/2Mb connection and it is perfect. I understand that some APs may be over subscribed and that IBB are trying to get more high sites. But getting high sites can be time consuming and alot of red tape.

my .02c

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

humaxf1 wrote:

To be honest I get browned off listening to people moaning about the service. I have an IBB 2Mb/2Mb connection and it is perfect. I understand that some APs may be over subscribed and that IBB are trying to get more high sites. But getting high sites can be time consuming and alot of red tape.

my .02c

excellent IDEA ! what you gonna call it ?

IBB "stay clear" would be my proposed name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

Or simply "Crap".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

humaxf1 wrote:

my .02c

Well that's fantastic that YOUR line is ok, but should the QOS of your line decrease in anyway I'd put a large wager that you'd be on here dribbling like a baby; throwing all your toys out of your cot.

If you're not intrested in a thread don't click on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 865 ✭✭✭humaxf1

moaning here won't make it better!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭JohnDigital

humaxf1 wrote:

I disagree, it is exactly the reports being posted on such a large public forum as boards that will make them sit up and see that there is more than just a few unhappy customers. I know if it were my company with problems like this being discussed openly I would be very worried, and very quick to react in what ever way possible.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭beller b

humaxf1 wrote:

my .02c
    There was a thread started a while back looking for HAPPY IBB customers.....It turned out the same as all the others,full of complaints..If your looking for a happy IBB forum it would by half a dozen of ye talking to each other about the great speeds your getting.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

humaxf1 wrote:

IBB read Boards, FACT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭beller b

Thats why they get nothing done.They are all sitting on thier PCs all day..LOL

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Moaning to IBB (while on hold) obviously wont make it better, moaning where every journo in Ireland could pick up an easy shock horro story is more efficient.

Given the amount of outright leeching and pimping IBB have done in here the abuse they get in here is actually a Karma thing :)

It all started about 3 years ago and to this day (IIRC) they have never paid one penny to advertise on Boards , nor has the service improved significantly in the past 3 years either .

Karma I say, all Karma !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Putting it in its own section would be a bad idea. It being here lets other people thinking of getting BB know that IBB is crap. I dont care about provblems with UTV, NTL €ircom or any of them. But im aware witch ones are good, bad, have problems and/or how happy people are just by looking at the topics. By seperating out IBB makes less people see it and less likely that IBB will care about the bad rep they have earned in here. Unless you work for them and are on a damage limitation exercise here?????

• Advertisement
Advertisement