Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost my first unlock

Options
  • 28-07-2005 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Morning all,

I logged in to BF lastnight for the first time in a while and was immediatly greeted with another unlock. I thought this was the hack I was reading about where all weapon are unlocked, so I picked the Medic unlock for the craic.
    But when I got into the game my original Sniper Unlock was gone and Im left with the medic one.( Which I really dont like).

Anybody know what the story is with this?
    I want my Pilot shooting Rifle back :mad:

All my points are still fine btw.

On another note. I noticed alot of teamkills cos of team mates showing up as red on the tig 64 man lastnight. I was about to shoot a team mate till i copped he was MEC. Then somebody else tk'd him, presumably cos he showed as red to him too.
    Not too sure where Im going with this so I'll go. :p

Cheers
    Wavey

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Wavey wrote:
    Morning all,

I logged in to BF lastnight for the first time in a while and was immediatly greeted with another unlock. I thought this was the hack I was reading about where all weapon are unlocked, so I picked the Medic unlock for the craic.
    But when I got into the game my original Sniper Unlock was gone and Im left with the medic one.( Which I really dont like).

A lot of people had their unlocks reset and had to choose again. So you just chose a different unlock.

On another note. I noticed alot of teamkills cos of team mates showing up as red on the tig 64 man lastnight. I was about to shoot a team mate till i copped he was MEC. Then somebody else tk'd him, presumably cos he showed as red to him too.

Cheers
    Wavey

It's caused by the autobalance, last I heard, and this has since been turned on on the TIG servers. I've been a victim of this myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Wavey wrote:
    Morning all,

Cheers
    Wavey

So thats why you kept shooting me with the SVD instead of the M95.

Hehe, one of my nemesisis weakened. Muuuuhahahahaha

JuMpArOuNd-IR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

i got the most retarded TK on tigs server on monday. On dailan plant, waiting on USS essex, someone gets in the black hawk, i jump in and grab a gunners seat, the pilot sits there for about 5 minutes waiting for people to get in, all the while everyones shouting at him 'move it!' 'go! go! go!' etc. finally this capper takes off, obviously cant fly for sh!t, wobbles around, crashes head first into the cannon at the end of the Essex, and guess who gets 4 tk's? Me. guess who gets kicked? Me. I wasnt even flying the f*cking heli. :mad:

Deadwing wrote:
    i got the most retarded TK on tigs server on monday. On dailan plant, waiting on USS essex, someone gets in the black hawk, i jump in and grab a gunners seat, the pilot sits there for about 5 minutes waiting for people to get in, all the while everyones shouting at him 'move it!' 'go! go! go!' etc. finally this capper takes off, obviously cant fly for sh!t, wobbles around, crashes head first into the cannon at the end of the Essex, and guess who gets 4 tk's? Me. guess who gets kicked? Me. I wasnt even flying the f*cking heli. :mad:

Try shooting down a heli and have it crash into a full jeep.

They did mention that they are fixing how TK's register in the 1.03 patch. God I hope so. I would much rather if th elittle tards would stop punishing for TK's though. I have NEVER seen a deliberate TK.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Wavey

Aha Jumpy tis yourself!

I think the SVD is actually better for the smaller maps. You also have some chance of surviving a close encounter with it whereas with the M95 your screwed if you stumble on an enemy at close range. Unless the enemy is also a sniper and you both end up hopping around each other like idiots waiting fot the guns to reload :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

I've also given up being a commander. Too many retards out there. I was commanding a team, and doing well enough, i was spotting enemies for my team, calling in airstrikes, setting up UAV's, then by accident one of my arty strikes killed a teammate, he punishes me, and the stupid f*cker starts a vote to get me out. I cba commanding a team of n00b morons so just resigned, went as a squad leader, and earned my squad leader ribbon :D
    Also, i wouldnt have minded if someone had taken my place, but after the dopes tried to vote me out, not one of them applied to be commander :rolleyes:

Wavey wrote:
    Aha Jumpy tis yourself!

I think the SVD is actually better for the smaller maps. You also have some chance of surviving a close encounter with it whereas with the M95 your screwed if you stumble on an enemy at close range. Unless the enemy is also a sniper and you both end up hopping around each other like idiots waiting fot the guns to reload :D

For some reason I cannot use it... I just cant... my accuracy was abysmal until I got the M95. Now its hard to miss.

I really need to work on my punish temper.
    One day I am going to get banned for the names I call TK punishers. I dont mind being TK'ed at all. But being punished for a TK... man.....

Advertisement