Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How often do you change your clothes

• 28-07-2005 9:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭

Right I was just wondering how often people change their clothes, would you put on new clothes every day or would you wear a certain jeans/top for more than a day?

Myself sometimes would wear same jeans or tshirt for no longer than two days (underwear everyday of course), but how about yourselves?

How often do you change your clothes? 54 votes

Every day
    0% 0 votes
    Every 2nd day
    61% 33 votes
    Couple of days
    25% 14 votes
    I live in these clothes, (Im a student too!)
    12% 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

Change jeans/trousers every two days or so. Change tshirt and everything else every day but would wear again before washing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

i change my clothes like 2 or 3 times a day on average depending on where im going or what im doing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Dublin7

Keeping my trousers all week, changing Top every two days and undies every day !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 974 ✭✭✭MooShop

change every day, maybe apart from jeans id wear them a few days.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

every day for most things maybe not jeans etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 520 ✭✭✭frodi

I change my socks & jocks on the first of the month whether I need to or not!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 520 ✭✭✭frodi

I also change them on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

heh lol was wondering abou you there...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭derek27

i have loads of clothes but i find myself wearing the same 2 or 3 jeans and a couple of tops/shirts most of the time. change everyday, but soon as my favourites come out of the wash, i'm back in them.

i worked with this guy before and, this is not a joke, he wore the same jeans and top for over a year without ever taking them off or washing them. scummiest person i ever knew. serious. he was a chef (bout 40) and lived above the restaurant he worked in and never went anywhere (except occaisionally making a freak appearance to go to the shop for his 40 Dunhill when there was nobody about to go for him). this one day, he spilled an entire bowl (about 3 litres) of batter all over his clothes... he wiped the excess off with a dirty cloth and continued working... SHOCK!!!>>> the next day he arrived into the kitchen still wearing them, with the batter dried to a crust. it took about 3 weeks before the last traces of it fell off. i'd swear he slept in them and all. he was a relative of the bosses, who didn't seem to mind (but he did insist on him hiding when the health inspector came around). i think the only way he'd have gotten them off was with an angle grinder, maybe even steeping in the bath with the clothes on to soften them up a little first. haven't seen him now in about 7 years, but i'm sure he still is wearing his favourite clothes. scummy fvcker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭TheMurrinator

I change everything everyday except mayb o neals i1d leave on for two days sometimes if they're not dirty cos there so comfy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Change after coming home from work, where I maybe should be today. If I wear a pair of jeans then I generally wouldn't wear them for a few days.

Socks and undies are at least a daily change and if I can get 2 wears out of a t-shirt I'm a lucky man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

Work in an office so i always change when i get home from work. Used to change twice a day but now that I've moved out i economise on the washin a bit so I wear the clothes i change into in the evening for 2 evenings instead of one! Mammy's not in my new gaff to do my washing anymore! boohoo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

socks, boxers, t-shirt change everyday
    hoodies, jumpers, jeans change 1-2 days depending on how clean they are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

Underclothes everyday (socks, jocks and teeshirt).
    But I can and do end up sleeping in them at night - always do this in college, then cycle in, shower and change. Most efficient I find.

If I'm not going out (ie leaving the house) I can be lazier.
    If I am going out then it means two changes.

Jeans and trousers are good for a working week and possibly shorter/longer depending on the weather and whether I air them.
    Tops are trickier, and can vary a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Anyone who doesn't change their clothes at least once a day should be put down........ dirty f**kers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,949 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement