Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone insurance what happens?

Options
  • 28-07-2005 11:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I lost my phone yesterday but it was insured so no major concern. I was going to replace it soon anyway. The thing is it was a pretty old phone Nokia 5510 and I don't really want the same phone again. I would be surprised if they can find one to be honest but can I ask fro a different phone? If they can't find one will they give me a crap new phone or credit for the same value?

It's with vodaphone if that makes a difference

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

They will give you a phone of similar value. If you bought the old phone for E30 they will give you one that is now worth E30. If they still have the 5510 they will give you that. If you were going to upgrade anyway you are probably better off doing that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭MorningStar

When I got the 5510 it was €300-€400. I don't mind too much getting the same phone just I could get a much better phone for the same price. I actually hope they don't have one then. I would be really surprised if they can find one as it was difficult enough to get at the time.

Advertisement