Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doritos maybe?

• 28-07-2005 12:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭

Hi folks :)

A few weeks ago, I was at a family gathering, and there were bright orange crispy things on the table. You know the ones that you dip into stuff.

Now, I have no idea what brand they are or what flavour, does anyone know? Maybe they might be Doritos, but as for the flavour I have no clue. All I know is that they were bright orange, a triangular shape and tasted oh so yummy :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

tinkerbell wrote:
    Hi folks :)

A few weeks ago, I was at a family gathering, and there were bright orange crispy things on the table. You know the ones that you dip into stuff.

Now, I have no idea what brand they are or what flavour, does anyone know? Maybe they might be Doritos, but as for the flavour I have no clue. All I know is that they were bright orange, a triangular shape and tasted oh so yummy :)

They could be any brand of nachos really....tell us more? What vague flavour? I mean was it chili, or cheese, or what?

Its like saying, I ate a few crisps the last day, they were round and yummy! Anyone tell me what they are? :)

It's a bit hard to tell you what they are from that description you gave!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

If they were doritos they were probably either Tangy Cheese or Hot Chilli Flavour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

No idea! I thought that they might be doritos considering that's the brand I've seen mostly in the supermarkets around here (I'm at home now, small town!)

They were bright orange with flecky bits of black in them I think!

he he, sorry for being so uber vague but I have no idea :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Could it have been Fillias Fog or however its spelt. They have an orangy pack too now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

As MobileInfantry they could in fact be any sort of Nacho crisps. Do you know the flavour? There's loads of them, try tesco's should be loads of different brands, try a few of them. Or you could always ring the person whose party/gathering you were at and ask them what make of nacho they had! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I bought the variety Doritos pack yesterday and woohoo!!! I found out the name :D

Tangy Cheese, yum yum yum!

:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭curliq

yeah, they are uber orange. 's kinda creepy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

tinkerbell wrote:
    I bought the variety Doritos pack yesterday and woohoo!!! I found out the name :D

Tangy Cheese, yum yum yum!

:D:D
    Thought by the vague description you gave that they were Doritos ok. I love them myself. Nice with salsa dip too.

Most of the big store will sell em like dunnes, spar, super valu, etc.

Advertisement