Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shoes

• 28-07-2005 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

ok, i got a 21st at the weekend, and i need a nice pair of cream shoes(prefarably sandals), with a nice average heel as im tall. i went down grafton street yesterday, and all i could find was wedge sandals, or sandals/shoes with 5 or 6 inch heels. im going back into town this evening. Anyone got any ideas where i could try, or seen shoes like these anywhere??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭She-Ra

Clarkes generally have the type of shoe your after but you could try Debenhams in Jervis St coz they've a dress/wedding dept

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

shoe zone cheep shoe but they are nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭bragan

thanks She-Ra. i was in clarks on Grafon Street yesterday and there having a sale, so they didn't have anything suitable. might try the one on o Connell st and henry street though

*Page* wrote:
    shoe zone cheep shoe but they are nice

where is shoe zone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭She-Ra

there is a shoe zone i'm nearly sure on talbot st. and i'm def inite there is one in the Square

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭b3t4

Try the Shoe department in Roches (Faith, dune, etc) some very nice shoes there. Also, Office on Henry street have some nice stuff.

A.

She-Ra wrote:
    Clarkes generally have the type of shoe your after but you could try Debenhams in Jervis St coz they've a dress/wedding dept

i got a lovely pair in Debehams, thanks She-Ra:)

Advertisement