Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD Zone Remover

Options
  • 21-03-1999 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭

Any chance anyone knows where i could get the crack to open up all zones on the pcdvd drive?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

open up the registry editor and do a search for "dvd_region"...i think you can alter this key whenever you like. It really depends on ur method of Decoding (this only works with SoftDVD, forget it if you have an Mpeg2 card).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

tx
    but of course i have a feicing mpeg2 card

sure ill keep lookin
    smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Fiend

Huh? I thought Mpeg-2 cards only decodes the images etc etc. The region zone detection thing is done in software and that's why most software that comes with dvd lets you select the region code the 1st time you run it. Just visit a respectable warez site (haha =)...) and look for a crack for the dvd software you are using. You will be able to run any dvds afterwards.

Advertisement