Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

snacks fantastico!

Options
  • 28-07-2005 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

i'm in need of some advice on snacks... and without the guiding words of janice I am at a loss for which snacks are nice these days....

ok so people.. tell me of your good snacks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Tim Tams

*drool*

From Australia ... Oooooooooh sooooooooooo gooooooooood!

Bit like penguin bars, but they come in a 7976589 different flavours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

timtam taste explosion... yum... bite off 2 opposite corners of the biscuit, dip one corner in coffee, and suck the other till the coffee reaches yer mouth then put the whole bikky in yer mouth..... heaven

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

urhh, coffes yucky, but tea on the other hand....

right, anyone want to send me some from australia?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

ok.. now i dont know the name of 'em, but they're from mexico, they're round, and they're basically 2 giant communion hosts (the big boys that the priests keep for themselves) with masses of caramel in between.
    that's goooooooooooood eatin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Here, Rockie, I thought you had a significant shareholding in the German snacks market.

I also thought you had stocked up enough German snack products to see you through to 2017?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

oo have you tasted the new willy wonka sweets? it's like a different taste with every bite (seriously - they're crazy)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Laine

OOooooohhh! I brought back a whole load of snax for the show when I was coming home from Oz. Had to pay more at customs coming into the country. Was all set to see the Two Pete's splutter and spit as I fed them random flavoured treats.... I guess they'll have the same affect when they're stale... and we finally get on air.

Current favourite snack:

Vegemite on crackers.... if I don't smell the vegemite its gorgeous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

Scooby snacks

i've taken to eating hummus on ravita :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Fini Filled Bites. They're cylindrical in shape with white vanilla flavoured stuff coated in a red liquorice type substance. They may be full of dodgy chemicals but they've dodged their way into my heart.

• Advertisement

OMG I just remembered during a food related day dream, those Nutella thingies you can get in Germany that have wafer on the outsides and are filled with yummy nutella type stuff.

OMFG BEST FOOD EVER! I lived on them when I was there.

*plans trip to Germany*

Oh! Oh! Oh! And Bretzeln!

God I'm so hungry ...

AMZ... HANUTAS!
    dear lord they are my favourite thing to bring back!

OMG YES!

I loEv you Rockiemalt!

I brought them back for snacks fantastico and they didn't use them.. haselness schnitte...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Rockiemalt wrote:
    I brought them back for snacks fantastico and they didn't use them.. haselness schnitte...

Are they the ones you handed me to eat?

They're lovely. Dunno if I'd live on them though. All depends on circumstance really doesn't it. If I was a character in Papillon, for instance, I think living on them wouldn't be sooo bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Are you talking about Schnitten?
    My Mom loves them.
    I'm currently obsessed with Dip-Dabs.
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 catgirl

Rockiemalt wrote:
    i've taken to eating hummus on ravita :)

mmm... so good. did you ever try the waffles you can get in belgium and holland (can also get them in a few places in ireland like avoca), the ones with the caramel in the middle? also suger waffles are damn good. i'm in germany right now, must try and find me some of those nutella thingys. anything with nutella is good in my books :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

Oh! Oh! i have one.... Reese´s Peices, they´re like M&M´s but instead of chocolate they got sweet peanut butter in them... they´re yum... Canadian methinks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

I love reese's stuff they do white chocolate peanut butter cups they are my favourite.

"I get the Reese's candy bar. If you read that name Reese's that's an apostrophe S. Reese's apostrophe S at the end of that name. That means the candy bar is his. I didn't know that. Next time you're eating a Reese's candy bar and a guy name Reese comes by and says "Let me have that", you better hand it over. "I'm sorry, Reese. I didn't think I'd ever run into you. You're a ****in' bully, man."
    Mitch Hedberg RIP

Advertisement