Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Slightly embarrassing sex question

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭In_the_sea

I have to admit, this thread is a slightly embarrassing sex question :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

^^^^

Worst post ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

kawaii wrote:
    ^^^^

Worst post ever.

^^^^

Obvioiusly has nothing to do....

Anyway, I'm sure the original predicament has been solved as much as it can via internet discussion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭In_the_sea

kawaii wrote:
    ^^^^

Worst post ever.

well your boards.ie username has to be the worst one ever!

^^^^

No, I just saw a golden gleaming opportunity and could'nt resist...

In_the_sea wrote:
    well your boards.ie username has to be the worst one ever!

Ouch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 goombah

Googled vagismus and found "slightly embarrassing question," only mine is that plus some.

I have very recently (this morning) experienced my own case of this and while all your suggestions were helpful and would work given the opportunity, my situation is, well, my situation, and shoots off in a bit of a different direction and brings up a different set of questions I'm hoping someone can help with.

And I'm not familiar with the site or message boards so am ignorant there, as well.

Anyway, got a fellow home with me whom I've had my eye on for sometime (years), weird how it came about finally, but I wasn't going to pass on it, so came on to my place, went for a late, late night skinny-dip, cuddled and kissed, had a little nap, woke, played a bit more, slept again, woke in the morning, and then thought we knew each other well enough ('guess not) for a bit of intercourse, but when the time for entry came, I experienced the vagismus. Good fellow didn't press. Just got up, spent a few minutes in the bath, came out, had a cig, said he had to go pill his dog (an old lab apparently having seizures), chatted a bit, a little awkward, took my number and off he went.

Needless to say, I am very crushed.

'Just would like to square it away with him or at least talk about it some (not to mention revisit the opportunity to overcome it), but as we don't already have a relationship and only see each other two times a year for a sporting event, which was yesterday (we have mutual acquaintances/friends, but no one I could comfortably approach to ask about him) -- the history that OP had, not sure how to initiate the conversation. I could get his number easily enough, but feeling like I shouldn't do that.

Any suggestions, or should I reallly just try to forget?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭tonyinuae

If he likes you enough for it be worth thinking of him in terms of a relationship, a hiccup like that shouldn't put him off. I'm sure the atmosphere between you was some indication of how ell you got on/could get on in future with each other.

Never apologise, never explain, let him call you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭dramaqueen

Your girlfriends problem is getting worse because she is stressing out about it. Take sex of the table for a while. Spend a couple of nights where you agree that you won't even try to have sex. Leave it for a while and then go for it. Without planning it. She won't be stressed out because she won't be thinking about it.
    I'm not suggesting you jump on her by the way, just take it further each night until it happens. But please go slowly, cos if you hurt her, she will be even worse the next time.
    It's a fear cycle!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 goombah

thanks, tonyinuae. good advice. seems I will have to wait and see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

fade2black wrote:
    Tell her to start masturbating. Im in the process of trying to get every female to masterbate more so I might meet your girlfiend along the way and you won't have to say anything.

please sign me up a member(no pun intended) of that club...

as I girlie I think it's very important for us women to know whats down there and what works best for us so that we can tell the men in our lives nicely/or not nicely whatever your into what to do and not to do....

Edit: to OP sorry but your going to have to do some work if not all the work and as others have pointed out foreplay foreplay foreplay lube and by the way BOYS Talk to your girls ask them what they like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Cindy Love

to original poster

Try different positions. From my own experience Doggy-style might be easier on her and you?

enjoy!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement