Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway racers

• 28-07-2005 6:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi,

Is there any organised RC car racing in Galway?

All the best

Kevin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

I don't know where they race but I'd say the lads in modelwork race somewhere, there's always a few in there so if you just go in and as I'm sure you'll get an answer - it's in the Liosban (sp?) business park on the Tuam road...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭Kevin dublin

Many Thanks Fobia

Kevin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 446 ✭✭syl77

You've probably found out by now, but incase you havn't they race at the car park at Mother Hubbards in Kilcolgan every Sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭Kevin dublin

Hi,

Thanks for the reply syl77.

Do you know how many racers tend to turn up & what do they run, 1/10th 200mm or 1/8th On-road or off-road etc.

Many Thanks

Kevin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 446 ✭✭syl77

Hi Kevin,

Not sure what size car they run (Im a flyer myself), I stopped by one Sunday morning when on my way down from Dublin to find roughly 10 or so cars (both off and on-road) racing on a track. Its organised by the Galway model shop "model world" so if you called into him he could tell you more.

Syl77

• Advertisement
Advertisement