Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High Score Challenge # 1 - EMULATOR

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

D-Generate wrote:
    But you all must agree, its the best time trial track :)

No doubt about it.

Viewed that vid. Absolutely SAVAGE stuff. I used to be pretty good, but not that good. That's just amazing.

WP Balfa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

are there any more game challenges being done? I for one would like to put Balfa's time to the test!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Hah, I was after forgetting all about these threads !! Any one else other than Marts interested ? I've been practicing my Mario Kart :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I have been playing a LOT! I got a copy off eBay 2 weeks ago and have been playing it to it's death (which will hopefully never come)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Wouldn't mind some more challenges but no mario kart for me because I'm awful at it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Throw out any suggestions you have Retr0. We might as well use this thread for the suggestions - no need to open a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭knuth

Virtual console MK soon!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

lordlame wrote:
    Virtual console MK soon!

Who cares. The mortal kombat games were awful and the console conversions were even worse.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

my brother got something ridiculous at this course when we were kids. 1:03 or something. he also got under a minute on mario circuit 1. ill ask him what it was.

werent we so much better at games as kids? i couldnt do half the crap now i could do as a kid. i did a complete run in zelda: LTTP on the snes in 6 hours when i was 10. that was getting all hearts, all items, everything (even the max amount of arrows and bombs) without dieing once or saving the game. it was more cos my bro said "ah you wont do it" so i was like "well, i dont think u know how little to do there is :p "
    if i tried that now, even with practice i still wouldnt be able to. if i was yer man from quantum leap i would go back to me as a kid and just go "right, there is this game coming out in 1996 called quake. play it as much as you are playing these other games and play it online. 8 hours a day too." that way i could have been pro :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

evad_lhorg wrote:
    can you hop the gap without a feather? maybe that's where i was goin wrong.

yeah you can. its difficult but essential for good times. i could never really do it :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭knuth

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Who cares. The mortal kombat games were awful and the console conversions were even worse.

MK as in Mario Kart.

Advertisement