Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Annie Mac...

• 28-07-2005 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭

Irish DJ on BBC 1FM...anyone listen to her show?

Tonight's show (between 9 and 11pm) is her first birthday and to celebrate she has Mylo coming in to play exclusive new material...also a few other big name guests coming in to guest mix, High Contrast and Alloy Mental being two.

If you're doing nothing later, this is definitely gonna be worth a listen.
    If you can't get it on FM, you can listen online.

Shame talent like this has to go across the water to get airtime.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Hmmm...turns out Alloy Mental is DJ Phil Keirnan's new live act...
    Some nice vibes.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mickd

I recorded the show will listen back after tongy from global gathering tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

mickd wrote:
    I recorded the show will listen back after tongy from global gathering tonight

Aye just after tuning into this meself...the High Contrast mix on that show last night was one of the best I've heard him do...only 20min though.

Advertisement