Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone experiencing o2 network problems

Options
  • 28-07-2005 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭

Iv had a fair bit of trouble getting any signal today with o2,its getting ridiculous! Iv had the same sim, (2 phones) and same house for 7-8 years and never had a problem,but today it wont connect to their network!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Bulmers

I have been having problems with o2 all week, calls wont set up, dropping calls and out where i live, there's a mast 200m from house and i have very poor coverage indoors,usually it's fine.

Really noticed problems on their network, thought it was just me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭o Fiac

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I had probs with o2 wednesday.

afternoon I had no network coverage at all. Phone said "select network".

been fine since that night but only time I've had issues with o2 network.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Myself and a few people had problem earlier in the week alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cupthehand

My pic messages have suddenly stopped working this week-it keeps comin up message sending failed :( Have got a 6230iu and never went near the settings or anything and never before experienced a problem, they've been working fine all along tried re-sending the settings from the nokia site but keep getting same result
    Emailed O2 on Thursday have heard nothing back since :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

Been with O2 for 4 years, never a problem except the cost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Been with O2 for 4 years, never a problem except the cost.

Yes 100% uptime :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 38 ExiledDub

Anyone having O2 problems in Cork today?

Getting texts but no email or connections to apps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Yeah same here in Dublin - tried rebooting but getting the same error message, email and internet on Iphone affected.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

im on tesco mobile and am not getting any texts from people on the three network..also have a 3 phone myself and texts wont go through to tesco phones even my own tesco phone is not getting texts from 3 was fine until today..seems like there is a fault in o2's network somewhere..doing my head in it is.

• Advertisement
Advertisement