Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Agh! Guess What's Coming In 2006!

• 28-07-2005 8:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Ross O Carroll Kelly! Aaaaaagggghhhhhh! Sooooooooooooo Excited!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭PlayaFlow

um , so?

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭horseflesh

Are you a real person?
    Honestly....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

SO THE PART OF ERIKA WAS MADE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

...wow...

I'm so excited...

Tumbleweed_Animation.gif

Of course I am, Horse Flesh! Ugh, people keep asking me that, it's SOOOO annoying. How can I prove I am 100% REAL?!

• Advertisement

maybe by not trying so hard like oh moy gawd, y'kno

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭horseflesh

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Of course I am, Horse Flesh! Ugh, people keep asking me that, it's SOOOO annoying. How can I prove I am 100% REAL?!

I don't know.

And its Horseflesh; one word.
    How would you feel if people kept calling you Bim Bo?? :D;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

What the hell. I'm lost

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Who's Ross O Carroll Kelly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Out! Out!

Or I Will Strike You Down With A Golden Spatula!

• Advertisement

...Ooookkkk... I DO NOT TRY HARD. What made you think that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

So there will be a new Troll movie in 2006?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

that or a sequel to rainman.

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    ...Ooookkkk... I DO NOT TRY HARD. What made you think that?

let me explain: u keep mentioning how ur a D4 "lady" - u post in every thread that has anything to do with D4 , you want evryone to believe ur a D4 chick and hence this stupid thread, when i could safley assume ur not.

basically its like this, the more u try to (desperatley) put urself accros as a D4 chick , the less believeable it is.

........so , eh can i have ur number??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

"SexyD4Lady" (aka fat Northside bloke who likes to troll),

Grow up and get off the board. Either that or stop posting about yourself. Or die. Any of these options will work for us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Gimmick!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭weemcd

calling people d4's is so funny.

How do people come up with it week after week.

This film will suck bad.

Moderators, will one of you please lock this thread? I'm actually kinda hurt by what people are saying. There's nothing wrong with being proud of where you're from- people who go around shouting "Up Kerry" don't get the piss ripped out of them. My father worked hard to get my family where we are- that's no laughing matter. I'm disappointed in you all. This is the last you'll hear of me on this thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Moderators, will one of you please lock this thread? I'm actually kinda hurt by what people are saying. There's nothing wrong with being proud of where you're from- people who go around shouting "Up Kerry" don't get the piss ripped out of them. My father worked hard to get my family where we are- that's no laughing matter. I'm disappointed in you all. This is the last you'll hear of me on this thread.

Yahoo
    lets all have a party!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭Dellgirl

Haha! Good trolling to be had today. Must be the weather.

• Advertisement

madrab wrote:
    Yahoo
    lets all have a party!

Fock what I said, you're hearing from me now. Madrab, think about it- you're father comes from a poor family with no father and a clinically mad mother. He worked his ass off to support his brothers and sisters and mother. He brought himself up from nothing, married, had children, and was lucky enough to be able to give them everything they wanted. He started at the bottom of the ladder and worked his way up to the top. He bought a house on Lansdowne Road after saving his hard earned salary.
    Now, tell me that means nothing. Tell me I shouldn't be proud of my background and where I'm from. Tell me I shouldn't be proud of my father.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Tell me I shouldn't be proud of my father.

You shouldn't be proud of my father

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Fock what I said, you're hearing from me now. Madrab, think about it- you're father comes from a poor family with no father and a clinically mad mother. He worked his ass off to support his brothers and sisters and mother. He brought himself up from nothing, married, had children, and was lucky enough to be able to give them everything they wanted. He started at the bottom of the ladder and worked his way up to the top. He bought a house on Lansdowne Road after saving his hard earned salary.
    Now, tell me that means nothing. Tell me I shouldn't be proud of my background and where I'm from. Tell me I shouldn't be proud of my father.

What films that out of?

it sounds ****e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 899 ✭✭✭Gegerty

SexyD4Lady wrote:

So back to the original topic, what the hell is Ross O Carroll Kelly?

p.s I bet you're sexy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭Dellgirl

It sounds like Daddy Warbucks....are you Annie? If you are, just to let you know - that nasty ass orphan beater is going to kill you.

RUN ANNIE RUN!!!! LIKE THE WIND ANNIE!

Ah, I'm only joking - are you okay Annie???!

He brought himself up from nothing, married, had children, and was lucky enough to be able to give them everything they wanted

I especially like the notion of " Daddy was so lucky to be able to give me whatever I demanded"

You deserve a gold medal for your trolling abilities but your probably sick of the sight of gold so Ill go off and look for a rare but massive diamond. Stay right there till I get back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

SexyD4Lady wrote:

Sounds like a crap film. The only way they could make anything out of it would be to have a decent soundtrack. I'd personally reccomend just fill it with lots of Devastatin' Dave.

[align=center]zipzaprap1.jpg[/align]

hahahahah winters pimpdaddy style (you idea theiving bástárd!)

MrTs-album-Commandments-1984.jpg

^ pleanty of that mofo too

sexyD4Lady, the only reason people are givin u a hard time here is because theyre jelous of you and because they kno that u wouldnt even give them a second look in real life.
    But again , refferring back to my "trying to hard" point ....it seems like ur tryin to hard to portray yourself as this , which could lead many to believe that u are in actuall fact and scummy bloke from the northside with nothin better to do.

SexyD4Lady wrote:

1) i dont care
    2) feel free to be proud of your dad, but once again i dont care
    3) how do you know my father didnt go through the same, u dont see me shouting about that because i dont care
    4)shut up, i do care about that one

• Advertisement

I'm extremely offended that any of you would think that my post was taken from a film. Every word of what I said was true and I cannot understand why you're all so bitter. You actually sound jealous, which is pathetic, because there's nothing to be jealous of. I'm just like everyone else. So I live in a nice house and my parents have nice cars, but that doesn't mean I'm any different to you guys on the inside. As the old quote goes, don't judge a book by its cover. In this case I think it's definitely applicable.

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    I'm extremely offended that any of you would think that my post was taken from a film. Every word of what I said was true and I cannot understand why you're all so bitter. You actually sound jealous, which is pathetic, because there's nothing to be jealous of. I'm just like everyone else. So I live in a nice house and my parents have nice cars, but that doesn't mean I'm any different to you guys on the inside. As the old quote goes, don't judge a book by its cover. In this case I think it's definitely applicable.

once again we dont car (wow its like an echo)

back on topic will you answer the original question??
    Gegerty wrote:
    So back to the original topic, what the hell is Ross O Carroll Kelly?

I'm begining to think you don't have a personality, you are just the epitome of Dublin 4.

Gegerty, thank you for diverting the attention away from me. Ross O Carroll Kelly is a fictitious character in four novels written by the Tribune's Paul Howard. Howard writes in first person, as Ross, and talks about school, college, work, birds, money, etc. Ross is the epitome of Dublin 4, as I was inaccuarately called, so he speaks with a DORSH accent. This is a strong Irish T, A is pronounced as O. For example, right sounds like roysh, f*ck sounds like fock, car sounds like cor. The four books (the Miseducation Years, the Teenage Dirtbag Years, the Orange Mocha Chip Frappucino Years and PS I Scored the Bridesmaids) follow Ross for sixth year to his wedding day and are a piss take of any southside rugby playing, pompous git. THEY ARE BRILLIANT.

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Gegerty, thank you for diverting the attention away from me. Ross O Carroll Kelly is a fictitious character in four novels written by the Tribune's Paul Howard. Howard writes in first person, as Ross, and talks about school, college, work, birds, money, etc. Ross is the epitome of Dublin 4, as I was inaccuarately called, so he speaks with a DORSH accent. This is a strong Irish T, A is pronounced as O. For example, right sounds like roysh, f*ck sounds like fock, car sounds like cor. The four books (the Miseducation Years, the Teenage Dirtbag Years, the Orange Mocha Chip Frappucino Years and PS I Scored the Bridesmaids) follow Ross for sixth year to his wedding day and are a piss take of any southside rugby playing, pompous git. THEY ARE BRILLIANT.

the surely if you were from the southside you wouldnt find these funny?

No no, they are hilarious because bascially, 90% of my male friends ARE Ross O Carroll Kelly. It's crazy how like him they are, and I know a girl exactly like Sorcha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    No no, they are hilarious because bascially, 90% of my male friends ARE Ross O Carroll Kelly. It's crazy how like him they are, and I know a girl exactly like Sorcha.

So are you Ross O Carroll Kelly on a promotion?

*beware any man with a double barreled surname*

at this point i am gonna say

Pics?

and try my hardest not to post again on this trainwreck

weemcd wrote:
    at this point i am gonna say

Pics?

and try my hardest not to post again on this trainwreck

Pics of WHAT, Weemcd?

sigh.

Fighting robots of course

What did you think i meant?

Oh, ME??? I'll email you one. Send me a PM with your email in it and I'll send you a pic.

• Advertisement

of your tits , .. duh!

SexyD4Lady wrote:

Oh right, that clears that up so. To be honest the story of a rugger bugger fag boy doesn't sound that interesting to me, but each to their own I suppose.

As for the other topic, how sexy are you really?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

image82rn.jpg

Nice Pics of you on your website :eek: I feel violated....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

We definitely need a WTF smiley.

*boggle*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement