Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How to Scrap a Car?

Options
  • 28-07-2005 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi All,
    I have a damaged Renault Clio (i can send you photos) that I need to get shot of. Does anyone know who would scap/repair the car?

Daage only to front passanger and wheel area. 98 Clio, 110K on the clock.

Thanks.......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,041 ✭✭✭✭tk123

my dad got his old Volvo estate taken away for free by some garage - the guy said he was going to use it for stock car racing! I think he said the garage was around Townsend st....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

please pm me ur details and pics and i will ask a guy.he might take it away for free.can it be driven eg will it start and drive properly

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭dogg_r_69

Any car scrap yard would probably take it off your hands Barring that sell it for scrap iron Big demand for that these days with the price of steel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭jleavy046

Hi All,
    I kinda need to get this moved tomorrow from Sandyford....

I'm told that's it probally worth 300, but i just need to be shot of it quickly

Advertisement