Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Request] Viking Direct codes

• 28-07-2005 10:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭

Hi -
    I'm planning on getting a chair from Viking Direct today - anyone got any codes for free stuff?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Be careful with their chairs as they're nothing but cheap rubbish. Bought 2 over the past month and had to send both back as they fell apart! If you're ordering online you will find the free stuff on their homepage. Usually a box of biscuits for so much ordered or you might be lucky and get a sandwich maker or travel set depending on what you buy. They often have special offers - buy this get this free. Good luck with the chair!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

OK, maybe I'll look other places for a chair, thanks for the tip-off!

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Sneachta

Does anyone have any codes for free stuff for Viking Direct. I am putting in an order worth over €80 and there is usually free offers in the magazine thingie they send out but I dont have a copy.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Don't see much on the website, only thing I see is a picnic bag free with orders over 125 europeans (ex vat). Code is QD7-PRCOOLER. Changes every month though, they have some odd combinations sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Sneachta

Thanks for that Ruu. Not spending that much though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Are there any other offers like these going around at the moment? Cant seem to find the print version and theres nothing on the website

Advertisement