Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DHL loses my parcel, now wants €

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭roykeane16

tell them ambro go **** themselves it is their fault not yurs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Obviously roykeane16 hasn't read the full thread, or if he had, he would know that ambro wouldn't think twice about telling them to go **** themselves if it wasn't for the fact that ultimately it could **** his credit rating worse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭giveth

Hey ambro!
    What happened in the end?! I read the thread from start to finish expecting a happy ending, but it was left in mid air!
    Anything else happen or did it just fizzle out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

It's more a fizzle out than a happy ending, I'm afraid, but to sum up:

1. I never got anything out of the store (whether they themselves got ins money out of DHL or not - they've since ignored and continue to ignore, all my emails).
    2. I never got nothing out of my Paypal complaint (complaint deemed outside the 45 days and that's that).
    3. DHL have never replied and/or complied and/or acted in any way further to my recorded letter.
    4. IJ have never replied and/or complied and/or acted in any way further to my recorded letter.

I am therefore considering the matter closed for all partied involved, as I consider DHL and IJ's mutism nearly a year on to be both (i) tacit approval of my grievances and (ii) compliance (even if not expressly stated/acknowledged).

In the end, I decided that the Small Claims Court would have been too much a waste of my time (and of the Court's time), unless DHL/IJ hadn't dropped the matter and had instead wrote back after my letters, still asking for the funds.

Realistically? They probably just couldn't be @rsed, for €12 :D

Advertisement