Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

siemens cfx65, your opinions on this phone ?

• 28-07-2005 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭

I am about to get a Siemens CFX65 from Meteor on Prepay, The phone looks good as i've held and felt it in my local Meteor Outlet and the guy told me it was Quad-band, but he looked a little gooblyish, and i couldn't find out if the Phone was Daul-Tri or Quad band, i am hoping it is one of the latter two if it isn't it is of no use to me as i'm off the states in a week and i want it to roam. I was going about about getting and unlocking a sharp GX25 but i've scrapped that idea it would cost me nearly €250 and that would supply me with credit for the next year. Anyway is this Siemens phone any good and have any boards users ever had one if so what did you think of it ? Also has anyone here ever roamed with meteor pre-pay in the USA (New York ideally). Any help would be appreciated, BTW google gave me seven entries first, but as my satellite broadband is down tonight i couldn't be bothered checking.

Advertisement