Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bret Hart to return?

• 29-07-2005 5:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭

Maybe we will see it at long last:

Partial Credit: PWTorch.com

As was first broken by this reporter, Bret Hart and WWE are once again negotiating a possible return deal for the former WWE superstar. The parties have spoken quite a bit this year, but nothing has really come of such discussions.

One source close to the situation is of the impression that WWE has essentially bent over backwards for Hart, yet "The Hitman" is still not satisfied with the terms. The source wondered what more WWE could do in courting the wrestler.

With "Screwed: The Bret Hart Story" coming out this fall, WWE wants Bret Hart back on TV to promote the DVD. There is no word on the likelihood of that happening, but as of right now, the parties are at an impasse.

http://nodq.com/news/124594351.shtml

Hopefully Bret will come back. What a moment that would be!

Comments

Bret Hart went to UCD? Wait a minute...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

MNG you're in Arts!
    I know that there are FAR too many orange tanned ditz's there but really.., sweaty men in tight spandex ought not to be your bag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Bret Hart did an engineering degree and he's coming back to do his dissertation.

Either that or I accidentally posted in the wrong forum.

Don't post at 5:11am kids. TRUST ME.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Oh f**k yeah this is the best news ever. C'mon it's Bret FFS! Get excited people!

I also hear that Stone Cold is planning on doing a Food Science degree out here...... hell yeah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

He just takes my Bret away.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

He just takes my Bret away.

:D

Oh what a great piece of cheese........ you rule Kev! :cool:

Advertisement