Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feet on the Street

• 29-07-2005 5:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

Bedford row has been pedestrianised, I dont know if it is a permanent thing or just a tempoorary thing but there are some events taking place for the bank holiday weekend on bedford row.

has anyone been there today and what do they thing

Tehre was an advert on the radio tonight saying that russ abbot would be showing up sometime during the weekend.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Its permanent! Part of the development plan!
    Next month or so they will start doing it up, feet on the street is to celebrate the street being pedistrainised!

There will be an open air mass there, some concerts, live 95fm is bradcasting from there... face painting etc., too!

Might go tomorrow (sat), they is a carribean band and a queen tribute band... may be good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭moshpit77

The 95 fm roadcaster...

usnv9198.jpeg

I'm looking forward to Flash Harry on Sunday night, always a good show

Place will probably be full of scobes though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

moshpit77 wrote:
    The 95 fm roadcaster...

usnv9198.jpeg

I'm looking forward to Flash Harry on Sunday night, always a good show

Place will probably be full of scobes though

well 95FMs owners do come frum Northern Ireland.

You do actually see all the jeeps they have... just for driving around in! I'm sure the roadcaster looks superb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

actually think they have a stage sort of thing set up on the trailer of a lorry. but the picture was funny thoguh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,271 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Maybe we can bring back Electric Eddie and his 2FM "Beating in the Street" nation wide show from the early 1990s. :D

Might go tomorrow ... wish i got in today but i wont! Hopefully tomorrow!

Anyone go? I missed the whole thing!!! Any pics or feedback?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭moshpit77

I walked down the street and saw the place swarming with the biggest scobes youve ever seen and 15 year old slappers with skirts up their arses, so I changed my mind and went to the pub instead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

moshpit77 wrote:
    I walked down the street and saw the place swarming with the biggest scobes youve ever seen and 15 year old slappers with skirts up their arses, so I changed my mind and went to the pub instead
    Plus there was a fair strong smell of piss about the place yesterday afternoon

• Advertisement
Advertisement