Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Nightmare Nurse" story deleted from C4 Website

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I'd read all those stories on DS:BB yesterday and I was very surprised that they weren't included in the highlights show. The other story I was surprised that wasn't included was were Eugene got p1ssed (or pretended to) and fell off his chair. Apparently it was supposed to be quite funny.

BB seems help bent on continually leading with the Anthony/Craig car crash relationship story. It's actually getting quite disturbing at this stage.

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

There were complaints made to BB/C4 about Craigs behaviour that night. It went as far as Craig under the quilt in the living area with Ant, and when Eugene came in to check on Ant, Craig jumped up out of there with a guilty look. Who knows what he was doing.

Craig also put him to bed - in Craig's bed rather than Ants.
    Craig was lying on top of Ant at one stage, when BB had to call Craig to the Diary Room to let Ant get to sleep, because they told Ant the best thing to do was to go lie down in his state.

There were just too many complaints for them to leave the story up, alerting others to what happened, when they didnt see it for themselves. All feed was cut that night.

Other complaints have been submitted to Ofcom about the behaviour of Craig. By people actually worried about Craigs mental state - not necessarily about his behaviour that night. It's such uncomfortable viewing that people want him taken out and to see someone, because it really does look like he shoold be getting help rather than being in the house.

It's too risky to leave/show stuff when there has been so many complaints about uncomfortable viewing, stalker tendencies (not my words), mental health state etc.

They have a duty of care for their "contestants" and they dont seem to have taken that into consideration with Craig.

It's gone well past the stage of entertainment, now I feel BB should put a stop to it, and take him out of there and get him help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Yeah Craigs antics last night were quite disturbing....

Ant could have a stalker when he gets out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

The funniest moment was when someone approached Craig asking where Derek was and Craig just nonchalantly said "oh, he's probably been evicted" before immediately turning his attention back to Anthony... kinda illustrated his total, utter obsession with grasping this one opportunity to getting Anthony, a guy who is, most certainly, waaaaaay out of his league.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

NoelRock wrote:
    The funniest moment was when someone approached Craig asking where Derek was and Craig just nonchalantly said "oh, he's probably been evicted" before immediately turning his attention back to Anthony... kinda illustrated his total, utter obsession with grasping this one opportunity to getting Anthony, a guy who is, most certainly, waaaaaay out of his league.
    Yeah, I noticed that too. More scary than funny though. He was so obsessed at that moment, that even if Eugene was to say Big Brother told them nucular war was about to break out, Craig would really not have cared.

• Advertisement

NoelRock wrote:
    It was Bore-la that came out to Craig when he had Anthony sitting in a chair under the shower.

I presume you mean funny - strange, rather than funny - ha ha ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

was craig not drunk too, that might explain some of it, bb did tell makosi to seperate them... but we didn't see half of it

Craig was a little drunk yes, with exaggerated fawning over anthony the way some people over express their love when they've had a few drinks. I thought BB asked Eugene to take care of Ant, not Makosi. Makosi should have been taking care of him as she's a nurse and has a "care of duty" whether in a hospital or not. Its part of nursing.

Advertisement