Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Feelgood post, feel free to ignore

Options
  • 29-07-2005 8:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭

It's raining, cold, BH week-end looking like it's going to be sh*te
    I'm well overworked
    I've got a debt collection agency on my ass (long story, find the thread),
    etc, etc.

...but this morning, in my daily 6 miles commute, my '98 MX-5 mileometer finally clocked 44,444. For some strange and unfathomable reason, I found the experience very satisfying and calming. Just had to share this, don't bother replying :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

ambro25 wrote:
    It's raining, cold, BH week-end looking like it's going to be sh*te
    I'm well overworked
    I've got a debt collection agency on my ass (long story, find the thread),
    etc, etc.

...but this morning, in my daily 6 miles commute, my '98 MX-5 mileometer finally clocked 44,444. For some strange and unfathomable reason, I found the experience very satisfying and calming. Just had to share this, don't bother replying :)

I know you said don't bother replying but I was in my dad's MR2 when it read 99,999Km, it's oddly satisfying. Did you have the car from new?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Bought 2nd-hand from 1st lady owner @ about 14,000 back in '01.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

I'm 4000km off 200,000 in my DS. My objective is to make it without spending any more money :)

Advertisement