Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place tonight?

Options
  • 29-07-2005 9:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

I want a good nite out tonight but I don't like the music in havannah's. Any idea where's good to go with good danceable music without teenyboppers and preferably a lot of fit men?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭timmyjimmy

Well DawnMC, me thinks club 1 is always a good bet if ya like a bit of dancing-but that depends on what type of music you like. cubins can be good, but it can be crap aswell!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

DawnMc wrote:
    I want a good nite out tonight but I don't like the music in havannah's. Any idea where's good to go with good danceable music without teenyboppers and preferably a lot of fit men?

My place! :( :rolleyes: :o

The Savoy is good enough on Friday night I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭timmyjimmy

Forgot bout da savoy,ya thats good on friday night

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

timmyjimmy wrote:
    Well DawnMC, me thinks club 1 is always a good bet if ya like a bit of dancing-but that depends on what type of music you like. cubins can be good, but it can be crap aswell!

she said no teenyboppers timmyjimmy..... club 1 is absolutely full of them... was in there a few months ago.. felt like I was 40.

there is no good club in cork for dance music.... the savoy is about your best bet on a friday night, and fast eddies on sat night... but both of those are pretty crap as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

I was in the Oak last Saturday night and that was pretty good (that is if you like old school Gorby's) I was dancing like a mad thing anyway!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DawnMc

Right the savoy it is! Is there pop music there? I wanna dance!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

RnB as far as I know. If its pop your after Blubambu is your usual generic clubbing fare, and its over 21 I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DawnMc

Hey all,
    Ended up in Mercury Lounge then Havannahs - good nite. Thanks for all yer help!

Advertisement