Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart business packages?

• 29-07-2005 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

is there a site for the smart business broadband packages?

im looking for a 256k up BB and ive seen it mentioned here, but I cant find any info on there site, the broadband just shows you the residential info.

thanks

(and sorry if its posted before, but the search feature isnt working today for me)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭GarfieldConnoll

-Al- wrote:
    is there a site for the smart business broadband packages?

im looking for a 256k up BB and ive seen it mentioned here, but I cant find any info on there site, the broadband just shows you the residential info.

thanks

(and sorry if its posted before, but the search feature isnt working today for me)
    Al,

Check out: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=283340&page=1

Garfield.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

FFS Garfield that not your own site you linked just there is it ?? :)

see this one post !

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=3032782&postcount=22

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭GarfieldConnoll

Sponge Bob wrote:
    FFS Garfield that not your own site you linked just there is it ?? :)
    I know, I know. I'm looking for an animated GIF of a dog running across the screen and a really good 'Under construction' sign. The forward will have to stay in place until then.

Garfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

great, thanks for that ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

its impossible to find anything on 'his own' website , the gifs below would describe his situation to a T (as requested)

Buried_alive.gif
    Buried_alive.gif

2_workers.gif___1122630120994

• Advertisement
Advertisement