Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Lights

Options
  • 29-07-2005 10:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

I am looking for some garden lights.
    Anyone know of good value suppliers (even up the North)?

Ta

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 pathogan91

MaceFace wrote:
    Hey Guys,

Ta

TRY B&Q CORK. AT LEAST IF YOU NEED TO BRING THEM BACK, THEYRE LOCAL. NOT THAT U WILL. PAT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭MorningStar

MaceFace wrote:
    Hey Guys,

Ta
    What type of lighting do you want?
    There is wired or solar. Up lights or fairy lights etc...
    Lighting can completely change a garden if you think about it.

I had a Space Projector in my garden for a while.

http://www.mathmos.com/erol.html

JUst click on the space projector up on the right. Very Austin Powers but very cailming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭MaceFace

Wow, that projector is certainly weird. I just had in mind bog standard foot high post type lights and some small up-spot lights. That type of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Yeah Pathogan91 is right - B & Q have a super range & its all modular, so you but just what you need & can add bits to it - extra spots etc as you go along. I wired a 30 light sytem in my garden (its big) & found them the easiest Ive ever used.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭JohnDigital

The lights in B&Q are nearly half the price in Homebase if you have one near you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭MorningStar

The lights in B&Q are nearly half the price in Homebase if you have one near you.
    A lot of the homebase ones seemed to be really cheaply made to me. There is a better design choice in B&Q IMHO. Argus might be an option too.

Advertisement