Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T-Shirts

Options
  • 29-07-2005 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

The t-shirts look great and I realllllllllly want one especially to flaunt at the V festival in Staffordshire. Apart from flying over to the homeland, how will I get one in time, any ideas seen as the V festival is in 3 weeks? (the weekend of the 20th of Aug)

'We want Phantom merchandise' :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

how long is it meant to take them to be delivered?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭QM79

28 days I believe. :(

Looks like I'm just going to miss out.........boo hoo!

you could ask someone who lives in ireland to buy you one and get them to send it to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hi there!

Delivery time is up to 28 days, but it should be a lot shorter than that. You can get a draft in Euro from any UK bank (for €20.50) to cover the t-shirt and postage or as Rockiemalt suggested, get someone here to get you one and post it over.

We hope to have the T-shirts on sale in the WAV Ticketbox very shortly. Hold on for updates on that one and we will let you know as soon as they are in stock there.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

Hmmmmmmmm much food for thought. I think one of my friends in Dublin will be getting a phone call in the very near future.

(Now how do I blag my way in back stage at V............ lol!)

;)

PS Good luck with all the court proceedings etc etc etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

That's my torso!

I'm a celebrity ! :D

no thats MY torso..

Hmmmmmmmm again, Bank drafts (here in the UK) are expensive not only do they have to be ordered in which takes 3 working days, but they were going to charge about eight quid on top of the draft money........little bit too pricey. So one of my little elves in Dublin will be trotting off to Camden Street for me............wo ha ha ha ha ha!
    Just thought i'd let ye all know!

PS The torso's look great........well done all. Can I have ur autograph(s)? lol ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Claire_bear

the should sell in town... the t-shirts not the torsos. some of us can't afford to get them delivered with lack of credit cards or bank accounts. HINT HINT!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

the should sell in town... the t-shirts not the torsos. some of us can't afford to get them delivered with lack of credit cards or bank accounts. HINT HINT!!!!!!!

Very true Claire_bear. And they will be on sale in the WAV Ticketbox shortly, hopefully early next week. Will let you know on the site.

And yea, check out those famous torsos. Ive met both of them. In real life!

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Claire_bear

i know i'll sound complete sad in asking this pete, but where on earth is the WAV ticketbox....... i Dont know why but i feel so ashamed in not knowing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

It's around the corner from Whelan's (front door).
    xm

Advertisement