Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I hate IBB

• 29-07-2005 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

blah blah blah, they're so useless.

(well nobody has said anything bad about them for at least an hour).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

the jew wrote:
    blah blah blah, they're so useless.

(well nobody has said anything bad about them for at least an hour).

lock it up mods! plenty of discussion elsewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

and arent animated gifs a sig no no ?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=252965

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭the jew

This thread is just as stupid as having about 2 million "I hate Irish Broadband" threads, what harm is another going to do?

@Thaed: where does it say on that link you can't have gif's? (I'm not being smart, I read through it quickly and didn't notice anything about .gif images.

edit: my point was, as i said in another thread that isn't all this ibb stuff getting a bit repetitive, I was trying to express that with putting up this stupid thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

sig rules are about conserveing band width and keeping the server running efficently.

You are with this thread blantly distracting and detracting form the other
    very real complaints and issues people are having.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Perhaps if you expresed why you hate them rather than just saying you hate them make a point and they may not lock this thread on you. I hate them too but i have my reasons and I stated them in pleanty of other threads. Im not getting to it again here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,981 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

What!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement