Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestling with Shadows

• 29-07-2005 11:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭

got this in the post this morning off silvervision, only 9 sterling.

an absolutely class two hours viewing, and not only that, possibly one of the greatest documentaries ever.. havent seen it now for a couple of years, was trying to find it around cork city, then i stumbled across it on silvervision..

looking forward to watching it at hoepfully some stage today..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Agreed, class documentary.
    Along with Beyond the Mat, the best about the business that i've seen.

I've shown this to family and friends who are total non-wrestling fans and they were suprisingly interested in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭EpiphoneSpecial

try '101 reasons not to be a pro-wrestler' its near 4 hours of shoot interviews
    you can buy it for bout 25 euro through paypal from their website, i got it and its worth the money to see what goes on and the like:

http://www.hollymoodentertainment.com/order.htm

"101 Reasons Not to be a Pro Wrestler is by far the most talked about pro wrestling movie since Beyond the Mat. Wrestling fans always want to know what pro wrestler really think about being fired, being held down, the creative process, ribs, mixed martial arts, setting up a match, backyard wrestling, forming a union, the monopoly of the pro wrestling industry, drugs and Vince McMahon.

101 Reasons Not to be a Pro Wrestler is a 3 hour long documentary filled with the biggest names in pro wrestling today such as New Jack, Vampiro, Diamond Dallas Page, Tylene Buck, Predator from Zero-One and MMA fame, Joanie Laurer (formerly known as Chyna), Psichosis, Nozawa, Babi Slymm, Sean O'Haire, Fatu (formerly known as Rikishi), Konnan and more...

Much of what the wrestlers have to say is shocking and surprising, so get ready to hear the truth about the pro wrestling industry directly from some of the biggest names in the wrestling industry today.

Follow New Jack through the streets of Hollywood and experience what it's like to drink with Joanie Laurer out of the trunk of her car. You'll get to see exclusive footage of New Jack and Vampiro on the set of a commercial shoot that develops into a very risky situation and dramatic encounter between New Jack and Vampiro. 101 Reasons Not to be a Pro Wrestler is one of the biggest wrestling DVD's to ever be released, so make sure you order your copy now!

Also included in the 101 Reasons not to be a Pro Wrestler DVD movie is a never before released New Jack match that pits him against a 72 year old wrestling veteran (Gypsy Joe) that nearly breaks out into a full scale riot when New Jack legitimately attacks the old man with a chain, chairs and a metal baseball bat covered in barbed wire. The footage is insane!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

good price, just ordered it myself

do they take long to deliver?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭EpiphoneSpecial

week and a half maybe it took

i was on about "Wrestling with Shadows"

sorry for not pointing that out but the 101 reasons dvd sounds interesting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

i ordered it sunday, it arrived thursday morning

sweet, should have it soon, so long as An Post dont strike or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Funk Daddy

Mossy Monk wrote:
    sweet, should have it soon, so long as An Post dont strike or something
    Are you the same Mossy who had his 51st b-day last week and it was announced at the IWW gym show?

just saw this now

51st Birthday? lol not for another 26 years :D

anyway, watched the Wrestling With Shadows last night. it is excellent except for the fact it wont work in my main DVD player and only the PS2. bah

Advertisement