Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solution to Lack of Teamwork - Maybe

Options
  • 29-07-2005 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭

I see alot of ppl complaining about the lack of teamwork and squads on forums everywhere . Well , here is my solution to trying to make our server a better place to play . When game starts I create a squad , then I go to "manage squad" and invite 5 other ppl to join , when it gets as full as it seems it is going to , I leave , and create another squad , and so on..............

It doesn't always work , but mostly it does .

John.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭shaneward2004

jonski wrote:
    I see alot of ppl complaining about the lack of teamwork and squads on forums everywhere . Well , here is my solution to trying to make our server a better place to play . When game starts I create a squad , then I go to "manage squad" and invite 5 other ppl to join , when it gets as full as it seems it is going to , I leave , and create another squad , and so on..............

It doesn't always work , but mostly it does .

John.

yeah dats a good idea m8!! but then when u leave the squad the next person in line becomes the squad leader + this person might not know how to control a squad therefore it may be a pointless squad!! not sure if dis would happen wat do other ppl think??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

I've found that even on a 64 man server, a good enough squad can win the map for the team they're with - as long as the commander co-operates.

Have the teamwork team do all the work, and have the commander intentionally zerg the other flags.

If you don't have a squad, invite 5 other people and instruct them to spawn on you as certain classes for 1 death. If they do, keep them - if they don't, ditch them.

Seems to work well for me as a lot of people have asked to play with us regularly from the random squads we make up. We've now got 15 people who play with us regularly (not all at the same time sadly).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shiny

I like been in a squad and dont mind being squad leader once
    the members/commander dont annoy me.

I prefer close combat rather than sitting back as a sniper which
    means im not always alive to allow members to spawn.

Usually when the origional squad leader leaves a little game of
    "leave and join" begins where people attempt to aviod being
    the squad leader. and who can blame them, if you dont want
    to be a leader then you definately shouldnt be one.

I think there should be an option in the settings where you can
    choose not to be a squad leader.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭RapierX

this type of idea could also be the solution to irish roads, if we all go out on our nearest local road and dig it up in the middle of the night, maybe they'll fix it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Thats a great idea mate. Me and levy were in a sqauad the other nite and we had 4 other guys, first we started off goin round and nailing uav, artillery etc, then headed for flags, i was medic class, which im liking more and more everytime i play it, and i had plenty of oppourtunities to heal, got the highest score ive ever got on that server that nite and the rest of the team all had similar scores. Teamwork Rocks, generally what i do is create a squad invite some people, but people usually join the squad by themselves.

• Advertisement
Advertisement