Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake CD key

Options
  • 29-07-2005 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Im Looking For a VALID QUAKE 3 CD KEY,if anyone has one,or knows anyone with one please pm me,or find me on #Proeliator @ Qnet,im willing to pay and Handsome sum but it has to be legit,and no one n the entire universe using it [BAR me],thanks,looking for ward to hearing from you all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Just go to the shops and buy the game for a tenner.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Three is a magic number....

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

emule > q3key

bingo, i've got around 5 keys at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

I think he wants it for internet play...

I bought that q3+teamarena in HMV a while ago (overpriced but I had vouchers), still having problems using my cd key with PB - maybe a reinstall might fix it..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Tempest-D4N

yeh i bought the game loike 2 years ago,its only now i want to play online,the CD key is genuine,its just it apparently isnt valid, *Please Enter Your CD Key* *Your CD Key Appears To Be Valid* *The CD Key You Havr Enterd Is Invalid* *Please Enter Your CD Key* God It Wrecks my head

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Thats just an error with quake3. Delete all the "q3key" files from baseq3 and mod folders and then re-enter it when asked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Tempest-D4N

Done That several times and more but no joy :S Ill just go to dublin and buy it,Cork + waterford Sold out or never heard of it Lmao.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Spliffy

ill sell ye an origional one

Advertisement