Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pm requesting warez

Options
  • 29-07-2005 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

denisoleary

Friends | FOAF File Exchange

Hi Chalk,

I saw you're name on the file exchange forum. Id like to get Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 which can be downloaded here http://*********.com/dl.php?id=183784. Would you download them for me and i'll send up a blank DVD to you to copy the files onto? I totally understand if you dont want to or if it is too much trouble.

Thanks,
    Denis

received this via pm.
    link edited,
    havent checked but presume its some sort of virus or whatnot.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Thanks, that's the second one.

Banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

A ha ha
    flippin idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Yeah a few weeks i caught a virus off the Usenet part of boards, it was my first time in there and my last time :mad: luckily Norton anti-virus blocked and deleted it, i caught the same thing again last week once again norton saved me, but i think it must floating around on boards or something.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

netwhizkid wrote:
    Yeah a few weeks i caught a virus off the Usenet part of boards, it was my first time in there and my last time :mad: luckily Norton anti-virus blocked and deleted it, i caught the same thing again last week once again norton saved me, but i think it must floating around on boards or something.
    ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

netwhizkid wrote:
    Yet another masterpiece of irrelevance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

oh man this is my best friend, Denis. Better warn him :p he mad for software

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭bounty

:D
    Yet another masterpiece of irrelevance.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Chalk wrote:
    received this via pm.
    link edited,
    havent checked but presume its some sort of virus or whatnot.
    Got that as well. Its linked to a warez site, but the link brought me to a non-working link. Meh. Just ignored it, and said link didn't work so he'd stop bugging me.

Advertisement