Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Session 2 Pictures

Options
  • 29-07-2005 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Post em' up here. I should have mine up by this evening.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭lemon_sherbert

Most of them are there now. Should be some more tomorrow.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y261/lemonsherbert/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Bad pictures of me on the internet already >.< I'll have mine up by tomorrow or Sunday, plus the extra ones I took on the disposable camera in a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

HPIM0188.jpg

i have a pic even though i wasn't there

how odd

/me does mystical dance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

I know that girl in the last picture....damn it, whats her name? Is it Lizzie? And she likes Greenday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

You truly are mysterious!..
    It's seriously quiet in here for the last day of a session - anyone else find it odd?

• Advertisement

Flashling wrote:
    I know that girl in the last picture....damn it, whats her name? Is it Lizzie? And she likes Greenday?

Liz [piste]
    and it's Placebo that she's SERIOUSLY into... Along with dresden dolls, and rasputina, last time i checked...

Wait THATS Piste? Does she live in dublin? Go to the ITW? (Well you probobly wouldn't know the last one but DOES SHE?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

Plunky wrote:
    You truly are mysterious!..
    It's seriously quiet in here for the last day of a session - anyone else find it odd?

I concur, tis very quiet. Where is everybody?!?!?!?!?
    Flashling wrote:

I also know someone in that picture, I know the guy in the middle, tis Bill (I'm almost sure that's his name).

Flashling wrote:
    Wait THATS Piste? Does she live in dublin? Go to the ITW? (Well you probobly wouldn't know the last one but DOES SHE?)
    If ITW is ANYTHING drama related, she probly does...

Well then yes, it's her... (she more than likely doesn't remember me, we had to audition together)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Un-Big

I am so confuzzled. Somebody in my class was taking loads of photos and I didn't notice at all! Which is odd seeing as I was posing for one of them =\ Still! Who the heck took all those/is lemon sherbert?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭lemon_sherbert

I'm <snip> Chinese Language and Culture, took loads of photos without permission too, thats why I have so many of the backs of peoples heads, and elbows etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Un-Big

Ahhhh that makes sense! Tis Jean by the way *wave*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I didn't want to make a whole big new thread thingy majigger about this but I felt it should be exclaimed. It has pics. and I know there will be other pics. about this from CTYI so: here!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Heh, graphic Aine-abuse on the part of yours truly there, thanks Matt! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Hurray for shirt ninjas!
    *ninjabow*

In relation to the topic of the thread, I somehow ended up with 490 photos/film clips, so... there will be photos. At some point. Due to my crippling laziness it may take FOREVER for them to be uploaded, however.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I have 54 pictures, but I'm far too lazy to host them one by one on photobucket.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Flashling: Have you been stalking me? Have you? HAVE YOU? identify yourself

Plunky: you know me too well (or else you've been looking at my audioscrobbler)

Or i know about placebo, and burned you the other 2 discs...

Oh I know you burned me the Dolls CD, but you burned me a rasputina CD? GIMME GIMME GIMME! :P *Loves*

• Advertisement

I didn't?..

Nope, but thanks for the playlist just there!

When in doubt, stalk 'em out! Eh, no, there has been no stalkage, we were just talking in that audition for musical theatre, remember? (Probobly not, but I don't blame you)

If you don't have em, let me know...

Flashling wrote:
    When in doubt, stalk 'em out! Eh, no, there has been no stalkage, we were just talking in that audition for musical theatre, remember? (Probobly not, but I don't blame you)

Oh yes, I remember talking to a load of people then. ''If all fails: Shimmy'' I don't remember an Aisling though...maybe I know you to see. Oh yes and I feel obliged to say that Youth Theatre pwns Musical Theatre.

Why, yes it does, but I have...mysterious rehersals 4 times a week and can't go....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

So... burning Dresden Dolls eh Plunky? *Makes suggestive puppy-dog eyes*

*reminds self to buy CDRs....*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

• Advertisement

hang on, do you know eoin silke, or david white?

Advertisement