Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A few really funny jokes!! Please read!!!

• 29-07-2005 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

1.How does Micheal Jackson pick his nose?

Looks through a catalog! :D:D:D

2. Bin Laden has developed a taste for chocolate. He likes smarties and big chocolate bars. He especially likes 3 Tubes of Smarties and a Double Decker.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭the jew

This will probably get locked, and people are gonna bitch about it being insensitive (understandably) but still pretty funny jokes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Evernal

Yes, I undertstand, sorry anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭28064212

the jew wrote:
    This will probably get locked, and people are gonna bitch about it being insensitive (understandably) but still pretty funny jokes.
    Actually I'm gonna bitch cause they're crap. The MJ one is about 10 years old from when he had his first obvious nose job, and the Bin Laden one is just stupid. You can't just throw together some words which are linked and some other words which are linked to some of the first batch of words and hope something funny comes out</bitch>

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

I spent the last 5 mins fixated on jews signature, this thread was worth it for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

joejoem wrote:
    I spent the last 5 mins fixated on jews signature, this thread was worth it for that

Thats his ma

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

joejoem wrote:

I agree, shes soooooo diiirty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Thats his ma

nice! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

The jokes suck because they aren't funny!

It should go:

Bin Laden is a big chocolate fan, especially smarties and chocolate bars. The other day he got an order in, 3 tubes and a double decker.

Best said few days after it happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Funk Daddy

I don't get either of those. Can someone please explain without being a smart*ss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Zip

micheal picks his nose in a cataloge cause its plastic

Binladen likes to blow stuff up like 3 tubes and a duble decker bus :D

• Advertisement

Zip wrote:
    micheal picks his nose in a cataloge cause its plastic

Binladen likes to blow stuff up like 3 tubes and a duble decker bus :D

Now can someone explain them again, but make sense?

Since when was a catalogue plastic? Aren't they made of paper? And even if it was plastic, how would he pick his nose "in" it? Seriously, WTF are you talking about. Do YOU even get these jokes, or do you just 'think' you do?

And when did Bin Laden blow up a double decker bus? Was he even accussed of the London bombings? Did I miss something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

is that a lame attempt to be a smartass?

danniemcq wrote:
    is that a lame attempt to be a smartass?
    No - seriously. Can someone just explain them. They REALLY don't make sense. FFS, my post made perfect sense as to why the jokes make no sense, so PLEASE just help me out here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Michael Jackson's nose is plastic (fake). You buy fake plastic things in catalogues. It's not funny, but pretty ****ing simple.

Bin Laden is the supposed head of a largly fictional organisation which gets blamed for most acts of terrorism these days. The london bombings were such an act of terrorism in which three underground rail systems ('tubes' (of smarties)) and a double decker bus (ala the Cadbury treat) were blown up. Also not very funny, but also pretty ****ing simple.

Oh - okay - so "pick" his nose, means to "pick it out" to buy it.

I got the reference to the "tube" and "double decker bus", but I didn't realise Bin laden was being accussed of it, so it's an irrelevant reference.

Both jokes are really sh*t either way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭supersheep

Jokes are bad when you have to explain them... :p
    I liked the Bin Laden one, but that's only cos I'm a nasty b*stard...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement