Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crap Movies that you love

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silenoz

Remo: Unarmed and Dangerous

I have to see this film! It looks brilliant. Anyone seen "The legend of Rikki-O"?
    Another one to watch...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭stevoslice

madrab wrote:
    you cant be talking about "once were warriors" & "what becomes of the broken hearted?" can you?

once were warriors is a fantastic movie, but the second one is a bit cheesy

ok so not so much crap, as not widely known... like chopper brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

The Resident Evil series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Unit00

The first & third Scary Movie films.
    Did not want to laugh at them but I could not stop.

Also Halloweentown. A made for TV disney movie that RTE had on for two Halloweens in a row. I could not help but watch it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

acri wrote:
    Die Hards.

BLAM BLAM BLAM!
    VROOM!
    SWERVE!
    'SPLODE!!!
    "yippy-ki-yay mother f*cker!"
    There's nothing crap about Die Hard! Classics!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭stagolee

Wacker wrote:

Rocky IV: Okay, could any film possibly have been more over the top (Stallone pun intended, sorry!)? Its totally ridiculous! Thats the charm though. I love the parallels in the training sequence; as Drago knocks a sparring partner, Rocky cuts down a tree; as Drago runs uphill on the treadmill, Rocky legs it up a mountain. The fight was awesome too. Remember Rocky's comeback in round two? "THE RUSSIAN IS CUT! AND ITS A BAD CUT!!!" Gooseflesh every time.

stallone decided it would be a good idea to film real punches instead of shadowboxing in the last fight sequence and dolph lundgren who is an ex kickboxing champ broke three of his ribs :D

to quote nelson muntz HA-HA!

Advertisement