Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warlords of Pez

Options
  • 29-07-2005 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone heading along to Crawdaddy tonight?

I've just ironed my t-shirt (I'm so rock 'n' roll)

Haven't seen 'em since '02 and I'm reeeeeeeally looking forward to it!

€5.99 in, you can't go wrong.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

oh i want to go to this... didn't realsie it was tonight...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

8 o'clock Rock!

*goes searching for co horts to cohort with*

Yay!

blast.. no co horts... option 2.. photopass :)

• Advertisement

I shall be there with some boyz (OMG cooties!)

It should be a larf.

Grumpy, evil Amz has left the building.

ewwww, boys do have cooties...
    i'll just hope the pez ppl managed to check their email and reply to me before the gig this eve.... :confused:

Deadly buzz!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭trevradiator

genius band, can't wait!

Well, that was fun.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

T'was good to see you in Wheelie Bins afterwards Amz. I met the most amazingly psychotic girl ever there. She actually encouraged me to punch her! Luckily for her, I didn't take her advice. She managed to leave a lasting impression with a few digs of her own to my sternum. Anyone know any cures for masochism?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

Kick her in the stomach and tell her she's about as good looking as Rocky Dennis, see if she can derive anything from that!

Wacker wrote:
    T'was good to see you in Wheelie Bins afterwards Amz. I met the most amazingly psychotic girl ever there. She actually encouraged me to punch her! Luckily for her, I didn't take her advice. She managed to leave a lasting impression with a few digs of her own to my sternum. Anyone know any cures for masochism?

stop eating!

Rockiemalt wrote:
    stop eating!
    Rockie, how would that solve my masochistic tendencies?! And at this stage, when you haven't seen me in nearly eleven months, how could it possibly matter to you still? The sentiment is appreciated nonetheless.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Wacker wrote:

You should have taken out your broadsword and cleaved her in two. You do have a broadsword don't you?

Creature wrote:
    You should have taken out your broadsword and cleaved her in two. You do have a broadsword don't you?
    Is that supposed to be some sexual innuendo? If not, cleaving her in two would probably have gotten me barred even quicker than punching her would have. Plus, I thought she was pretty damn cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Wacker wrote:
    Is that supposed to be some sexual innuendo?

No not at all, merely sword based nonsensical ramblings. It'd only be innuendo if I'd had said pork broadsword. Remeber and learn.

Wacker wrote:
    Rockie, how would that solve my masochistic tendencies?! And at this stage, when you haven't seen me in nearly eleven months, how could it possibly matter to you still? The sentiment is appreciated nonetheless.

because if you stopped eating you would shrink, therefore feel unimportant cause you would be really small and under nourished..

Advertisement