Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattooed and pierced nipple in the same day

Options
  • 29-07-2005 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I had my first tattoo done about a month ago.. 15mins later i went in and had my nipple pierced... i was fine until the next morning and then realised it was a mad idea but at least now there fine...
    I got my tattoo done in celestial ring...
    pierced in Metal Morphosis and i thought that it was fine.. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

MM are not the absolute worst, picture them as a McDonalds for piercing, you wont get a filet mignon but you will get lots of macs and fries.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

eeyore215 wrote:
    I had my first tattoo done about a month ago.. 15mins later i went in and had my nipple pierced... i was fine until the next morning and then realised it was a mad idea but at least now there fine...
    I got my tattoo done in celestial ring...
    pierced in Metal Morphosis and i thought that it was fine.. :rolleyes:

2 piercings & a 4 hr tattoo session one after the other in one ady at one stage - but then again I was getting like 1 major tattoo a week at one stage.... LOL

::: ven0mous :::

Advertisement