Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sit-Yee-Ayshun Resolved (SF Read this forum thank God)

Options
  • 29-07-2005 5:05pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭

In a live link to the BBC last night from Washington, I heard Mr Sit-Yee-Ayshun himself speaking in riddles ....except .......he has obviously had voice coaching in the past few months .

After 10 years of rabbiting about this Sit-Yee-Ayshun and that Sit-Yee-Ayshun and boring the arse off the planet I noted that the sound he actually made on the BeeB .....while not the usual Free State Sit-yoo-ayshun sounded like Sit-OO-ayshun and then ....**** me , he said it again just like that .

Sit-OO-ayshun

Surely a sign that the times are changing .

Keep an ear out for Sit-OO-ayshun man over the next few days

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

That bloody Dart accent gets everywhere.

Mike.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

In fairness he didn't go Dart but the voice coach could have been a Kerryman :) . It would be the final insult if he was coached so he sounded like a west Brit with constipation .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement