Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE in dublin

• 29-07-2005 5:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

RAW, 19th and 20th of november at the point - that's a saturday and sunday with the raw taping in sheffield on the monday, and smackdown there on the tuesday.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

No mention of this on WWE.com

Where did you hear this??? If its a saturday thats great. Dont have to take any time off work!!!

AAAGGGGGHHHH!!! This clashes with the last day of the eL season. FúCK!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Yep it's been confirmed:

http://nodq.com/news/124656530.shtml

I'm tempted to go but since I've seen the last two Smackdown shows over here, I fear I'll be seeing the same guys. Cena, Angle, Carlito, Big Show etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Juggalo

Not even bothered to go see this.

Waste 60 euro on a piss poor show. I'll be much happier spending 25 euro on Iww. Better quality matches and better value. By the way it's on November 12th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Funk Daddy

lol - WWE are pants. Go watch some real wrestling instead like Darren Burridge or Doug Williams.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I didnt go to the RDS ao I might go to this one. Plus get to see Eugene, Edge, Hardy, Michaels etc. Mightnt be that bad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I've never seen a WWE show so I think I may well splash da cash..... especially if the Gods that are Angle and Jericho are there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Anyone know when the tickets go on sale for these Point dates?

Nothing on WWE.com or Ticketmaster.ie....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Funk Daddy wrote:
    lol - WWE are pants. Go watch some real wrestling instead like Darren Burridge or Doug Williams.

yeah you are right - i will stick to real wrestling and keep watching my japanese tapes :)

Advertisement