Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stock Photos

Options
  • 29-07-2005 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

I am just starting up a company brocheur but have no stock photos etc. I was thinking about taking the pics myself with my digital camera and editing them in photoshop but I do not know where to start. The are just pics of paper cups, cans of coke etc.

anyone got any suggestions?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Have a look here first, see if what you need is there:

http://www.sxc.hu/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭dbyrne

I had a look at the websites, thanks. but what i need is not there. They are very specific items or our brocheur. I contacted some of the companies and most of them are useless, some of them were good and sent tme the product pics but as i said the rest are useless. Does anyone know of a forum, website, group that shows you how to take pics for a brocheur or how to set one up.

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Yv

Do you mean a resource for stock photos, ie copyright-free photos, or photos of stock, ie of the items you're selling?

& don't most people know what a can of coke looks like? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭jjmax

• Advertisement
Advertisement