Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recordings of Talent Show Ses 2

Options
  • 29-07-2005 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭lemon_sherbert

I got a recording of the Talent Show, audio only sadly. If anyone would like a copy, I'll make you one for €1.50. I'll be in town saturday week for that. PM me if you're interested.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I think Kev is going to be providing the video version pretty soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Soon is a reletive factor. I ran out of power near the beginning of the Newscasters part.

lemon: I saw you with the pointed mic and I was like, "Grrr..... me wanty pointed mic."

So do you not have Star Star ** kev? I'll take one audio and one video copy please and thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

If star star was on before the newscasters I have it. I think it was on afterwards so no I don't have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Lady penelopy

me wanty both please! im going away on staurday, so both of you:ill contact you when im back.

...its ellen here btw. sang in the thingy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

did you get the newscasters perchance?

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭lemon_sherbert

I got te whole thing, except the karate and belly dancing, cause well, they don't really work with audio only. I've yet to clean it up a bit, cause you can hear me coughing on some of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I got most of the talent show in crappy, crappy tiny dark quality on my camera, so I'll see about getting that stuff up.. at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mocha One Sugar

hey guys, i'll be swiping an audio version as well as a visual copy thank y'all very much! unfortunately i won't be in Dublin on Saturday but i will PM Kevin and also Lemon Sherbert (who i think is Niamh, am i right?!) and make some arrangements with them...
    btw it's Fi who sang ironic...
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Fi: Didn't you register under a completely different nick a week or two ago?

• Advertisement

well how are these coming along? Any update on either?

I've got mine ready, there wasn't a huge amount of response, so I can bring you an audio version at the big reunion on the 27th if you confirm, Had to take out the RA challenge to fit it on one Cd.
    Cost is €1.50 to cover the cd. PM me if you want one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Piste wrote:
    Fi: Didn't you register under a completely different nick a week or two ago?
    Shhhhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 hunistars

Hey Katie huni, I defo want one please.

i will take all 3 items in question, will have money at 27th reunion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Katie-Bob

Hey I'll take one too. Will have money on the 27th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Shellie13

Please Katie- I'll take one too-thanks hun! -Michelle

I'll have copies for all of the above, though none of you seem to have mastered the PM concept. Though there could be confusion with Tony Blair, so I guess....

Advertisement