Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Game

Options
  • 29-07-2005 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

It was a major thing at Session 2 this year. If you were there, then you already know that by reading this, you just lost. :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Un-Big

Thats just evil *mauls*. Crap, just realised I never took my giant "TEH GAME! LARF!!" Down from my window >.< Damnit, I wanted that!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

Podge, PLEASE deal with this cuz it's just gonna get SO annoying...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭abraham lincoln

first time in 6 days you bast*rd

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

This is years and years old and THE WORST THING EVAR!!!!!!!!111111oneoneeleven

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

And only you lost by the way. You posted it, thus you were thinking about it. Everyone else has a 15 minutes "freetime" crap.

Oh and DIEDIEDIE.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭RefulgentGnomon

I wholeheartily agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

what a first post!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mr. betty

Killian you must now be hurted in extreme and creative ways!! but other than that... hey! :D

ColHol wrote:
    what a first post!
    I feel compelled to tell you that that's NOT his first post...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭RefulgentGnomon

I can categorically confirm that the said post was (contrary to popular belief) my début post. Kudos to ColHol for his computing expertise and whatnot.

I reckon he was talking about the OP, not you...

Egotist, anyone?

He meant the OP, clearly. ANd change your sig, it's ridiculously too big.

I concur... Sigpo anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

i was talkin about RefulgentGnomon and ye all know it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭guX

Here's a pic I took on the last night:
    The_Game.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Ah yes, that was Jen's window, she should feel so proud. On the other side of the Kitchen there's a sign on the window saying 'John likes feet'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 T.J.

Seeing as how you have half an hour after you remember the game to forget it, if you die during that half an hour do you loose the game forever or do you have to be actually thinking about it when you die for that to happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

he he he. its was me and my roomate simone that put up the sign in our kitchen window (but credit goes to Jen). within seconds of putting it up we heard "Dammit! i lost the game"

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

he he he. its was me and my roommate simone that put up the sign in our kitchen window (but credit goes to Jen). within seconds of putting it up we heard "Dammit! i lost the game" :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Every time I saw Ivan I lost the game. Yarr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

T.J. wrote:
    Seeing as how you have half an hour after you remember the game to forget it, if you die during that half an hour do you loose the game forever or do you have to be actually thinking about it when you die for that to happen?

Hang on... you have half an hour after you remember The Game to forget it?! Then that would mean I never lost... (I have an extremely short attention span) Is that right or am I getting it mixed up?

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

If someone says the Game and you kill them, does that mean that they lose? Because it's one hell of a loophole for murdering............... someone

Every time I saw Ivan I lost the game. Yarr.

Me too, it was so strage, every time I looked at yhim I'd be like 'Dammit, I lose'

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I think this thread should be stickied. seeing as it falls in with my study time habits as well :P

"If anyone mentions the game I'll teach them Boolean Algebra"

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭cookiemonst3r

Raphael wrote:
    "If anyone mentions the game I'll teach them Boolean Algebra"
    i think james actually did want to learn boolean algebra... nd so did cian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

I'm posting on this solely to get it back on the main page so that everyone who sees it will lose. :D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

I'm posting as this is already on the main page but I do think that anyone who does what Sophia just did should be murdered along with those 4 who voted against I Love James Avery Day. Or should we let R4ph teach them Bolean Algebra first? Anyway stop posting or else! :mad:

• Advertisement

Sofia, you are so lucky Podge's in Austria atm....

Advertisement