Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eh, I'm stuck in GTA SA

Options
  • 29-07-2005 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭

Well, not quite stuck, but i will be at some stage.
    On the
    PC version, when you have to do the first low rider mission, the press the buttons in time with the music thingy. Ceaser something or other. You know what i mean, really early in the game.
    I think it's a bug with my button config or something.
    gtawtf.JPG
    AFIAK i've won this missioon, but it doesn't end. The only key that w#does anything is exit car, and i fail when i press that.
    The car acts like it's on an elastic band, moves forward and back, but springs back to the same place.
    It's driving me mad.
    Any advice, suggesstions, anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

get a replacement disk, just bring the game back to where you bought it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

what the **** is that going to achieve?
    the game copies the contents of the dvd to the hard drive. the game most likely wouldn't install properly if the disc was defective.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MrPinK

Try reloading from an earlier point in the game, before that mission is availabe. Failing that, I'd just reinstall and start again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Not sure if it helps but you rating there is bad, afaik you have to beat him on points and have a rating of "good", sound slike yuo have a bug though. Try reinstalling it and reloading your save game.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Yeah, but look at his score...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Ah, no joy so far, I'll let you knows if i get anywhere with it.AFAI remember, i bet it no problem on the ps2.
    I'll try from a new game, see what happens.
    Thanks for the replies so far.

Oh yeah, the bad on screen i think was just the last one, not the overall, cuz it disappears after a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Yeah, that mission sucked. As for the "W", redefine it in

Options > Redefine Controls

From the main GTA:SA menu.

For example, redefine "exit car" to the button "E", and the button "W" to go forward.

You need to bounce your hydraulics in time with the music in order to complete the mission. Some people have a lot of trouble with this kind of thing, obviously trying to explain that it's easy isn't going to help anyone. All I can tell you is to keep an eye on what you're doing, don't focus on the rating at the top, you don't have to be anywhere near perfect to complete this. When the little arrow moves through the circle press that particular direction right about when it's in the middle and you're home free. It's all you need to do to end the mission.

=-=
    To me, it sounds like you just have to redefine your keys. Good luck, dude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

http://toca.game-editing.net/index.php

Get SAAC 1.2 and all your control problems solved mapps dual uses to one button.

Cant play the game properly without it tbh.

Oh and according to that shot the games not over, CPU should get 1400 and you should get 1800 to win.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭RotalicaV

bazH wrote:
    get a replacement disk, just bring the game back to where you bought it

Yea.. cause that would do ALOT of good, retard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Got it sorted in the end. My audio/streams/beats file(or something like that, can't remember of hand) was corrupted, so the mission was not ending. It should have gone on for longer. Passed it now, happy days.
    Thanks all, and less of the name calling RotalicaV, he was only making a suggestion.

• Advertisement
Advertisement