Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tra Fest logo.

Options
  • 29-07-2005 6:59pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

Im looking for a large (to fit the back of a large black shirt) Tra Fest logo. Does anybody know where I could find one?

Searched google - no look.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Whats Tra Fest? give me an example fo the logo.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Shrimp wrote:
    Whats Tra Fest? give me an example fo the logo.

Tra Fest - its that mini festival held in Tramore, Co. Waterford for a few days during June..

Thing is -- I cant even find a logo. :/ No image for the TraFest at all

Well, if I had an image I could maybe recreate it in Fireworks. Even a smallish one, doesn't ahve to be anything fancy? If you know what if looks like, draw me up a rough one in paint, and I'll give it a shot.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Shrimp wrote:
    Well, if I had an image I could maybe recreate it in Fireworks. Even a smallish one, doesn't ahve to be anything fancy? If you know what if looks like, draw me up a rough one in paint, and I'll give it a shot.

Will do. Im gonna see if anyone in the Wateford form has it on a leaflet or anything, maybe that could help. Cheers :D

I can take a picture of the exact image thats on a shirt. Would that be any good?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭DeBeere

yea im sure it would

either scanned or taken with a good camera in a well lit room

OK well our digital camera kept saying I had a "shaky hand" and pictures were all blured. Even on a chair :\ So I took a short 3 second video with the camera (in AVI format - 487KB) so you can see it - http://www.thenet2k.com/private/trafest.avi

Im basicaly looking for a copy (or very similar in apperance). Excuse the way the design is kinda messed at the top, thats the iron's fault :P

Any chance this can be done as a favour? Have to pay enough to get it on the bloody shirt. Thanks again

Sully04 wrote:
    Hey,

Im looking for a large (to fit the back of a large black shirt) Tra Fest logo. Does anybody know where I could find one?

well you have one now lol

only joking ill give it a shot, But i can't seem to view the video it comes up as a sound file that wont play

double post :(

I'll have a shot too..

heres what it looks like beere...

• Advertisement

My Go..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Looks good though you are missing the fada over the A in TRÁFEST. Other than that it looks pretty spot on.

Ok so this is worse but ill post it anyway

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/6286/untitled13bi.jpg

Shrimp wrote:
    My Go..

Cheers Shrimp and everyone else who did one! I picked yours as it was most similar to my messed up one. Managed to get the addition to the shirt for €10 - will have it back tommrow. It cost me €25 for the black polo shirt and a small logo on the front before, and now ill add the Tra Fest logo for €10.

Once again, many thanks to all who gave up time to offer me one. Cheers!!

Thank you, it's my pleasure..

Funny tho, I sent an email to Spraoi requesting the logo. They refused today saying its copyrighted. I had pleasure telling them im entitled to it (well staff at work are incl. me for our shirts) and I have it already :P

Cheers once again

Advertisement