Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problem with installing BF2

Options
  • 29-07-2005 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭

I just got the game and loaded it into my Drive, But nothing happens, the drive cant read the disc, i dont get any errors. it just doesnt know it's there,, i've tried other games i have and once i put them in it's loads up and the autorun kicks in and i see the splash screen for the game,, i tried the game in my bro's laptop and it starts no problem ??

Whats going on, my PC is are advanced then his laptop. anyone got any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

right click on the drive in explorer and hit autoplay, if that doesn't work, check the disc for scratches and also (dumb i know) but make sure you are putting the disc into a dvd-rom and not a cd-rom/cd-rw

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

i cant right click,, nothing shows up... but i think i found out whats wrong, i think my DVD rom drive it faulty.. it wont play any dvd's:( wont pick them up.... thats a kick in the head,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

yep that sucks, well time to get a new dvd drive i guess

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

just went out and got one,,(thank god for the car the rain is heavy) got a DVD dual layer burner, 16X ,, i'll install it and see how i get on ::)

Advertisement