Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T630 Blutooth sends but dosen't receive!

Options
  • 29-07-2005 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

I have a Sony Ericson T630 and I can't seem to get the blootooth to receive info. I can send info via bluetooth no problem.
    I think all the settings are correct.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

i was trying to pair a phone up with mine and i cudnt til i realised it was set to hidden so it couldn't find it. mite be that...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

a lot of stuff won't send from nokias to the t630 dunno why but try sending to a pc then to the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Frank Drebin

i was trying to pair a phone up with mine and i cudnt til i realised it was set to hidden so it couldn't find it. mite be that...

Nope.. Mine is not set to hidden.. I may be wrong here but I think I've tried just about every setting with no luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

what are you connecting from (i.e. other device name/model,etc.)?
    have you paired first?!
    what file are you sending?

Karoma wrote:
    what are you connecting from (i.e. other device name/model,etc.)?
    have you paired first?!
    what file are you sending?

I am trying to connect to a mobile of the same make and model. A mate of mine has the same mobile and has no problems connecting via bluetooth. I have paired first and that seems to work ok. When someone is trying to send me a picture or ringtone the little bluetooth signal flashes on my mobile but then the connection fails.

• Advertisement

unclear from post: " have paired first and that seems to work ok" = pairing first,then sending works or just pairing works?

Turn on Bluetooth on your phone first (quickly: More button -> turn on bluetooth)
    if still NOK, remove pairings and start from scratch.

Karoma wrote:
    unclear from post: " have paired first and that seems to work ok" = pairing first,then sending works or just pairing works?

Turn on Bluetooth on your phone first (quickly: More button -> turn on bluetooth)
    if still NOK, remove pairings and start from scratch.

Able to pair with another mobile but then unable to receive data. Able to send data though. Tried pairing from scratch numerous times to no avail.

please list supported services list
    (Connectivity-> Bluetooth->options->phone services)

factory reset time perhaps...

Advertisement