Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guild Wars (European) Favor of the Gods....

Options
  • 29-07-2005 9:18pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Is there anyway to appear to be on an american or korean server?
    (When your on an International server your still set as European)

I'll never gain access to The Fissure of Woe Or the Underground

Im a lvl 20 Pure Elemental Pyromoncer And am looking for Fissure Armor (in order to even craft it i need entry)
    I have more than enough Raw Materials and Platinum, all i need now is a place to farm Globs of ectoplasm and obsidian shards, ie. The Underworld/The Fissure

IMO: Its not fair that Americans and Koreans are hogging the Favor of the gods, and there should be an alternative way to gain entry to either coveted location for europeans at least, anytime im on we never have favor, have we ever?

Who's with me, course there's nothing we can do but bitch about it :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

After you log in but before you press play you can edit your account and switch to the US servers. I play on US servers all the time - I find the people there a lot friendlier and everyone speaks English :D

Downside is that you can't go on quests or missions with people on the Euro servers.

btw - what difference does favour of the gods make in the normal game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Look around in the options and account thingy. You can change your region 5 times.

Favour means you can go to the underworld and do all the big quests there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Macros42 wrote:

btw - what difference does favour of the gods make in the normal game?

If youre experienced enough to have lasted more than 2 seconds there , you'll have probably fiinished the game so the cool stuff there will only be usefull in pvp

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Off the point allot,

my F1 key has a weapons set but can anyone please guide me through setting up F2 F3 ect...........

I'm a level 10 Monk / Ranger

Cant find help anywhere ! :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

unequip weapons and press f2 then put new weapons in , repeat for f3 and f4

• Advertisement
Advertisement