Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kemal is evicted

• 29-07-2005 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

Thank god - not that Orlaith is any more interesting, but to be honest I was sick of looking at that thing poncing around in his stilletos!! :eek: Can hardly bear to watch the show at the minute - sooo boring - Eugene gives me a laugh here and there but thats it......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

Orlaith over Kemal....are you serious!

I'm going....I'm here to the end....I'm going .....I can't stand it....my stomach gets sick........

She sickens me with her whining. Kemal wanted to stay...what were the public doing?

She spends more time in front of the mirror than she does in the garden......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭skye

I know what you're saying but I just couldn't get my head around Kemal - plus the fact that I was sick to death of his two-faced bitching and his vicious attitude about Orlaith. Frankly, I think both of them should've gone...Orlaith makes me cringe with her constant moaning - why the hell did she go in for it in the first place??

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Vunderground

I can't believe that. Every single soul in Norn Iron must have voted for her. Granted the Kamal bloke was annoying, but she is just...vacant. I don't get that at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭epo addict

thank god (it) was a weirdo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

it was the skip incident that did it... 51.1%... close one

i'm happy tho, i regard orla as a no-hoper anyway, nuttin she can do will effect anything, whereas Kemal had some pull in the house...

i think this is good for my boy eugene :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

has she even got her jubblies out recently? why would anyone vote for kemal over her?

can't stand him fair enough, but she's so much worse.

and if she's not had the twins out why keep her there? just in case she does?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

I wasnt expecting her to survive 2 "big" characters like Kemal and Science.

Wonder will she live up to her self and walk out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 mattDL

Skippy's last words after the interview were "you have not seen the last of me" I wonder what odds Paddy Power are laying on that.

I'm tempted to put a large percentage of my Euromillions winnings on that but I have a resignation letter to write first. Yippee !!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

congrats on the win matt

not a bad little pot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭catholicireland

excellent! that little rebelious freak is gone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I'm also delighted he went, weird freak that he was! No we haven't seen the last of him yet. Keep an eye out for him in McDonalds or on Crimewatch.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

sanncoo wrote:
    Orlaith over Kemal....are you serious!

She sickens me with her whining. Kemal wanted to stay...what were the public doing?

Shes a gob****e... I cannot stand her, she looked sooooo smug when Kemals name was called out, and then she tries to pretend to be disgusted she wasnt evicted.... STUPID BITCH.. GO HOME

I have to say I actually liked Kemal... he was a bit annoying sometimes but he was more entertaining than that blond lollipop with her tupperware tits... I felt sorry for him when he reallised Makosi hadnt voted to save him.. he looked very hurt... shes another stupid bitch... shes a pathalogical liar and a luncatic but thats another issue altogether...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

xzanti wrote:
    STUPID BITCH.. GO HOME

She did

Advertisement